Bad vibrations was Re: [Sca-cooks] Fwd: Sausage fat

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 19 11:37:11 PDT 2002

Anne wrote:

> Was there something in the air last night? A conjunction of the stars? I
> was at a contentious non-SCA meeting...  we succeeded, we got someone
> un-fired, but...

Mercury went retrograde on 14 September, it will go direct on 6 October.
According to astrological lore, this particular condition is very bad
influence on communications of all kinds.  Believe it or don't, but I know
that the folks around me have all had bad communications going on rampantly
this week.  I'm just glad it goes direct before our next baronial council
meeting!

Selene Colfox, Altavia, Caid