[Sca-cooks] Picking on Canadians?? TOTALLY OT OOP

Daniel Myers doc at medievalcookery.com
Thu Sep 19 11:41:49 PDT 2002

Canada has some laws on their books that say that any contest that
gives away a cash prize must be a contest of skill or knowledge.  It's
an ineffective attempt to prevent gambling.

If you buy a lottery ticked in Canada and read the fine print on the
back you'll find the same sort of wording.

I've been told by Canadians that the mathematical problem is of the
sort:  "What's 12 divided by 3?"