[Sca-cooks] Re: Bad vibrations

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 19 12:37:00 PDT 2002

Hmmm... especially in Mid Manhattan...  among people who spent the week
organizing as well as attending memorial services!  Yes, that could well
be a factor! Duh! We've tried so hard to keep normal life going, but...
a year ago everyone was being extra nice and super patient, because we
all worried about this. But by now, we're not as aware of it, but it's
still there. (We did all make an effort to be nice at the meeting...  it
really stayed calm and polite, despite a very emotional situation. But
it was a huge issue...)

And the other is interesting - it's one of the things I've never been
sure if I believed or not. But the entire problem really did boil down
to poor communication. Something to think about.

Anne