[Sca-cooks] Cat, was OOP: Weight of candied orange peel?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 20 12:18:40 PDT 2002

Thank you Chirhart.
I told Morningstar that you offered a spot next to Mahj.  She thought that
was very kind of you, but decided to take Bear and bury her next to where
Robbie is buried, "cuz she knows him".  Driving home was sad, but oddly
enough, Mornigstar was very tender and even put her arm across my shoulder
in a shared expression of feeling during the drive.  Kids.  Whatever will we
do with them?
Olwen