[Sca-cooks] our Misha

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 12:23:49 PDT 2002

Congratulations, Misha!
My daughter-in-law was (trumpet/clarinet) during her high school days and one of my karate students is now (cello). I know it isn't an easy thing to do.
YIS,
Isabella
 Heleen Greenwald wrote:This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Clear Day
Hey guys!
Our Misha made *honor band* in his high school!!! Let's hear it for our Misha!
Vivat!
Vivat!
Vivat!!
I'm proud of you Misha!!!
Mama Phillipa
--
[ Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG of type image/jpeg deleted ]