[Sca-cooks] our Misha

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Fri Sep 20 20:01:29 PDT 2002

In a message dated 9/20/02 3:59:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

> I won a band prize in the very last year of high school, probably for speed
> learning  3rd Cornet.  Took it up over the
> summer and was good enough by fall to make the band.  Whee.

I may win one this year for learning the Mellophone in only 2 weeks for band
camp. Yes, I am a band dork    :B. I can play it perty good. And
Mellophone=Marching French Horn. When concert band season comes around, i'll
play flute in the top band and french horn in the lower band. And I also sing
in the choir (I'm a musical wee thing.)

Misha
Who is never going to major in music........