[Sca-cooks] Re: Very carefully not panicking...

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sat Sep 21 16:03:18 PDT 2002

>No diss intended.

No diss at all.  Only disH.  As in dishwashing <wink>

I'm in the process of getting shortbread cookies ready for tomorrow.  I'm
trying to see if I can bribe my shire into being a little bit more open
armed, on the principle that you get people through their stomach (as gory
as that gets), and that if you want them to be friendly, you sometimes have
to be extra friendly first.  I think.  In any case, pure butter
shortbread.  Probably what  I'll end up sending for the cookie
exchange.  might fancy it up a little bit :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forth Castle, Meridies
mka