[Sca-cooks] Scullery duty

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Sat Sep 21 19:41:20 PDT 2002

That is really great!! Thanks for spreading some good news about youngsters.
All I read in the newspaper are stories about people causing this or that
problem. Vivats to these young gentlemen!
Phillipa

I just have to brag on some of our young members.
After serving was over, our tired servers came in to eat. One young man
(16), declared to us "You did an awesome feast. Now, get out of OUR kitchen
(with a smile) and go have fun." He and three other young brothers (16, 14
and 11) cleaned everything to within an inch of its' life, put away food,
cleaned peoples feast gear, scrubbed floors, etc. The kitchen gleamed.