[Sca-cooks] OOP, soccer player sold for his weight in prawns

joan lulay siobhanthomas at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 21 19:46:53 PDT 2002

ok, so I don't pick up the mail for one day.  I just pop on to read the mail after a nice dinner of.... yes ....CHINESE FOOD.
Thanks, really thanks
Siobhan
<laughing Hysterically>
 vongraph wrote:For those of you who enjoy chinese cooking,

http://wtv-zone.com/JBond/chowmein.swf
http://wtv-zone.com/JBond/chowmein.swf

Elric

Do the right thing. Because it is the right thing to do.

Perform random acts of kindness, and senseless acts of beauty.           (bumper stickers)