[Sca-cooks] Re: Very carefully not panicking...

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Sun Sep 22 20:23:08 PDT 2002

> So, would you like to come help out at Caid's 12th Night? :)

Æduin

Depends. Are any members of my barony apt to be there and freak because
their baroness is in the kitchen?

(Felicia, who is on this list, graciously cooks at a tavern event every year
so I can get my scullery fix - "NO baroness in this kitchen, of course not!
And leave my scullery maid alone! And shut up! it's not her fault who she
looks like! Now out!" She's good. I's likes her.)

Rosine