[Sca-cooks] Regional dishes... OOP

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Sep 23 08:04:33 PDT 2002

We did this topic last August when everyone was at the War--
I came up with this great website--
See http://www.thrivent.com/lutheransonline/recipe/
and if you go back check out the archives
http://www.ansteorra.org/pipermail/sca-cooks/2001-August/005971.html
you can see that the conversation turned to "goulash"
at that time too.

By the way I scored a great title from the land of the Lutheran
Binder--- The Great Minnesota Hot Dish by Theresa Millang. You can buy
it at the Minn/St Paul airport.

Johnna Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis

 >Ok, I was raised Catholic, and we weren't allowed to play with
Lutherans