Jadwiga's wearing... (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Kitchen wear

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Mon Sep 23 08:39:14 PDT 2002

>had the same thing happen, hitched up the tunic and undertunic, kicked off
>my shoes and stuck my leg under the cold water spigot outside. No
>blisters.

Aye, works.

Me, I wear my apron long enough to act as a T tunic.  But then, I'm
"fighting" nearly 14 years in kitchens.  "bad" habits to break.  Long pants
and long aprons have worked for me, I'm not going to change it. :-)  Long
t-tunic works for you, cool.

>- Jadwiga, who wears t-tunics and italian ren. :)

Now, I read this real fast at first, and saw:
Jadwiga who wears t-tunics and italian MEN

Darn! :-)