Cat on my fork WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] OOP, soccer player sold for his weight in prawns

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 10:55:25 PDT 2002

One of our local Chinese restaurants made the newspaper for having a dead cat in their freezer. The owners said it was for their own home use, not the restaurant. Still a real busy place at noon.

Guess I'll have to throw away my "So many cats, so few recipes" bumper sticker, hmm?

Isabella...watching two of her EIGHT cats (pleasure source, not food source) play.
 joan lulay wrote:--

ok, so I don't pick up the mail for one day. I just pop on to read the mail after a nice dinner of.... yes ....CHINESE FOOD.
Thanks, really thanks
Siobhan

vongraph wrote:For those of you who enjoy chinese cooking,

http://wtv-zone.com/JBond/chowmein.swf
http://wtv-zone.com/JBond/chowmein.swf

Elric

Do the right thing. Because it is the right thing to do.

Perform random acts of kindness, and senseless acts of beauty. (bumper stickers)