[Sca-cooks] Re: Cat on my fork IN PERIOD...

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Sep 23 13:10:40 PDT 2002

In a message dated 9/23/2002 2:10:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ElHermosoDormido at dogphilosophy.net writes:

> Signed,
> El Hermoso Dormido, wondering if there's a way to make 'faux cat' with
> normal food meats...

That I don't know... I DO know that one Gentle on this list said he was
thinking of serving me a meat dish and letting a cat collar fall out of it
when I was still a sitting Baron. I won't name names <G>

Corwyn

To be humble to superiors is duty,
   to equals courtesy,
   to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)