[Sca-cooks] email oop ot ect.

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 23 16:28:58 PDT 2002

I can change this address to a "No-Mail" subscription
where you will still be subscribed but no mail will
be sent the address. In this way you can post from
it, such as to ask that it be changed back, and I
can accomplish the task. Or you can even do it yourself
from the website linked to the bottom of every post.

Gunthar