[Sca-cooks] Scullery duty

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Sep 23 19:29:56 PDT 2002

We did something like that in our Barony last year, for our Harvest
Court.  I acted as the chef-for-the-day, and HE Gefjon and I set the
menu, and had various capable baronial folk be responsible for certain
dishes (they volunteered).  I was responsible for the rest of the
dishes, and for seeing that everything got out on time, etc.  Worked
okay.
--Maire