[Sca-cooks] cookie exchange

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Sep 23 21:07:58 PDT 2002

Why? While it would be nice to have a variety of different items,
we do seem to have plenty of folks participating. So, just like
the rum/bourbon balls I don't see a problem with multiple, similar
recipes. Besides you are unlikely to make them exactly the same.
Then we can discuss which ones we liked better and why. :-)

Stefan

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net