[Sca-cooks] Re: Rolls Recipe

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 23 21:50:39 PDT 2002

I used to wear one. Part of the Natural Everything kick in the
seventies... this was called Cinnamint - cinnamon and mint. The others
by the same people were all fruity and didn't seem very interesting,
this was. Sounds odd, but it really was nice on my skin - I can't wear
sweet scents, or most florals.

Maybe I should get some essential oils and play with them a bit?

Anne