[Sca-cooks] Stefan

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Sep 24 10:27:58 PDT 2002

Like I said I am in at the University today and doing this all based on
memory and the web. Besides it saves him looking it up.

He's gonna have to explain where the idea of the square pie came from when
he's back online. Personally I think he's eaten too many pies from vending
machines myself. I have been browsing the nice Dutch food art and no square
pies found yet.

Johnna