[Sca-cooks] email oop ot ect.

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 10:39:21 PDT 2002

>i'm going to be driving a truck load of furniture from
>or. to va. and will be away from my computer for11/2
>to two weeks(breath robert )should i unsicribe or is
>there away to go with no email?
>i'll miss all the neat threads,from the very
>iformitive to the well, just strange.i'll be taking
>off next monday.
>any help is greatly appriciated.
>=====
>robert frazier

Hey Robert!  What part of Virginia will you be coming to?  Are you moving
here or just driving in and driving back?  If you will be anywhere near DC,
give me a call.  I live in Baltimore, Maryland.  My phone number is
410-233-1601 at the studio.  Leave a message or call in the evening when I'm
there.  Maybe we can cross paths.
Olwen who bets Kiri would like to know you are coming this way.