[Sca-cooks] email oop ot ect.

Ron Carnegie r.carnegie at verizon.net
Tue Sep 24 15:17:58 PDT 2002

At 07:41 PM 9/24/02 +0000, you wrote:
>It's still a few hours away from Baltimore, just east instead of west and
>perhaps a bit further south than Virginia City.  Anyone down that way?
>Olwen
>
>>thats virginia beach,va.

Virginia Beach is about 45 minutes to an hour from me, depending upon where
in Virginia Beach.

Ranald de Balinhard, Williamsburg, VA
Ron Carnegie
r.carnegie at verizon.net
	"The poetry of history lies in the quasi-miraculous fact that
	 once on this earth, on this familiar spot of ground walked
	 other men and women as actual as we are today, thinking
	 their own thoughts, swayed by their own passions but now
	 all gone, vanishing after another, gone as utterly as we
	 ourselves shall be gone like ghosts at cockcrow."
				G.M. Trevelyan