[Sca-cooks] Re: cookie exchange

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Tue Sep 24 16:00:57 PDT 2002

At 11:51 AM 9/24/2002, you wrote:
>Have we got a fixed date and number of participants for the cookie
>exchange yet?
>
>Devra the confused

Devra,

As far as I know, no date has been set yet.  I asked a week or so back,
without answers.

Last number of known participants, that I remember, was 35.

I think we should aim for having the cookies in to Appollonia by Friday
December the 6th, like that she has the weekend to repack and send out the
following week, somewhat before the huge Christmas mail rush.  Of course,
that's my suggestion, it might not work at all with Appollonia's plan :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forth Castle, Meridies
mka