[Sca-cooks] How Big Tarts???

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Sep 24 19:21:05 PDT 2002

At 01:08 PM 9/24/02 -0700, you wrote:

>--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:
>
>> 'Lainie
>> -toady, a bum asked me how my hips got so wide.
>> I was too dumbfounded to
>> answer.
>
>He probably was either mentally ill or so spaced
>out on drugs/booze that he couldn't see straight.

He sounded like he was on something. I was a little worried, especially
when I went out and he was milling around in the parking lot. Really wished
a certain tall person was with me.

>From the pictures I have seen of you, your hips
>are normal sized and perfect.

Oh you sweetheart! Thank you! I really needed that!

>My answer would have been, "If you had to pass
>three large babies through your hips, they would
>be large too!"
>
>Huette

A-yup! I blame the spider veins and grey hairs on that too! No, wait, the
grey hair is more recent, mostly in the past, oh, three years or so... ;-D)
:-P

'Lainie