[Sca-cooks] Stefan

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Tue Sep 24 19:19:37 PDT 2002

That would definitely be El Hermoso Dormido.... he excels at those sort of
obnoxious puns.

Hmmm... since fruit cake is fairly period, I think I'm going to use the
extra bourbon and start some mini's for the locals.....  I ended up with one
lousy lemon from the lemon tree, I'll at least candy that and use it as
topping, sigh..... damn cat%^$#&*&^

Kristiane
Peering towards the rock looking for bad punsters....