[Sca-cooks] oop trip to va.

Ron Carnegie r.carnegie at verizon.net
Tue Sep 24 19:28:07 PDT 2002

At 04:10 PM 9/24/02 -0700, you wrote:

>are you compleatly tired of colonial williamburg?
>i meet peter ross at ablacksmith thing in portland,or.
>would like to see the place.
>
>> Virginia Beach is about 45 minutes to an hour from
>> me, depending upon where
>> in Virginia Beach.
>>
>> Ranald de Balinhard, Williamsburg, VA
>> Ron Carnegie
>> r.carnegie at verizon.net

     Err...no I am not at all tired of Colonial Williamsburg, though my wife
is!  I keep finding Pete in my office lately, curiously.

I remain,
Ranald,
Ron Carnegie
r.carnegie at verizon.net
	"The poetry of history lies in the quasi-miraculous fact that
	 once on this earth, on this familiar spot of ground walked
	 other men and women as actual as we are today, thinking
	 their own thoughts, swayed by their own passions but now
	 all gone, vanishing after another, gone as utterly as we
	 ourselves shall be gone like ghosts at cockcrow."
				G.M. Trevelyan