Accents OT, OOP, Was Re: [Sca-cooks] Taunting a Maire...

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Wed Sep 25 07:39:19 PDT 2002

>but we ("my" Canadians and I)
>sound more alike than you and I probably do.

That's a safe bet!  My accent is...  well...  Singular...  I'm a sponge for
accents in my maternal language (French).  I pick up coloquialisms wherever
I go.  I speak English, learned in Quebec, and Ontario.  Practiced in
Australia and Chicago, with a fondness for Scots.  Now I'm in Georgia...

Yeah, my accent is not quite like anyone else's I've encountered <g>

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry