[Sca-cooks] Re: cookie exchange

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 25 08:07:46 PDT 2002

So sorry to hear you are sick sweetie!  Dec 6th will work for me.  It will
give me time to recover from Crown (although I will not be in the
kitchen)(why do I keep saying that?) and get my kitchen space cleaned up.
Hey!  Maybe Jehan Yves and Ro and Chirhart and I can all get together to
have a baking day!  What say you three?  Then we can post them all out
together.
Just a thought.
Olwen