[Sca-cooks] Re: cookie exchange

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 25 08:39:00 PDT 2002

>Marzipan pizza...  Deep dish.  mushroom, pepperoni, anchovies and green
>pepper...
>
>One 5" pie per person for the cookie exchange...
>
>ANd that's a challenge for whomever is listening <g>
>
>Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd

I'm workin on pepperoni, cheese, sauce, and maybe ground beef or sausage.
No mushrooms, tried them, can't get them realistic enough.  The green stuff
doesn't work all that well cuz of the dull/glisten effect.  Right now it's
the sauce I am having a time figuring.  I may go with a non marzipan thing.
Oops.  I've said too much..
Olwen