[Sca-cooks] Quail Eggs

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Wed Sep 25 13:42:03 PDT 2002

Serena,

My money says that the saffron is just what it says on the label:
Saffron Flowers.  The detritus would be the rest of the flower, if that
is the case.  I have a friend who gave me chopped up stuff as saffron.
when I gave her the stamens, she was absolutely giddy!

Those eggs could be really cool qick start for scotch quail eggs at a
brunch . . . or stuffed eggs.  Hope they're not pickled already.

Too bad your new store is in the evil wilds of Cobb County :o(

pacem et bonum,
niccolo difrancesco