[Sca-cooks] email oop ot ect.

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Wed Sep 25 15:03:11 PDT 2002

> no you did not read it to late.i will be leaving the
> 30th or the 1st.want to meet?i do want to go to
> colonial williamsburg,but i will go by my self if i
> have to.<big deep sigh>

Time for a big admission...
   Except for a couple of trips to the museum, I've never stepped foot in
Colonial Williamsburg. I would love to go. Here's my contact information...
http://marinus.atlantia.sca.org/regnum.html#baron

   Call me once you're in town and know what your schedule is going to be.

And Ranald - any chance that your lady is the one who gave me that grand
recipe for currant-laced sweetbreads (shortbread, yummies, I don't remember
what it was called, beyond "yum"!)? Because I finally just re-found it and
am happily planning on baking up my own supply.

Rosine