[Sca-cooks] In Search of (without Leonard Nimoy) a cookbook

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Sep 25 18:25:04 PDT 2002

Hey, a website! What a concept! <g>
I'd already forgotten about the safari park (started by the previous
Lord Bath, I think).  The house is surrounded by
gods-only-knows-how-many hundreds of acres of woods and pasture-type
fields, and to get there, you take this private drive that goes for
*miles.*  On the way in, you pass the Safari Park (down and to the
right).  It's quite odd to see rhinos in the middle of the English
countryside!
--maire