[Sca-cooks] email oop ot ect.

Ron Carnegie r.carnegie at verizon.net
Wed Sep 25 19:53:24 PDT 2002

At 04:42 PM 9/25/02 -0700, you wrote:

>> And Ranald - any chance that your lady is the one
>> who gave me that grand
>> recipe for currant-laced sweetbreads (shortbread,
>> yummies, I don't remember
>> what it was called, beyond "yum"!)? Because I
>> finally just re-found it and
>> am happily planning on baking up my own supply.
>>
>> Rosine

     She says no.  She's really more the Quince Queen then the Currant
Courtier....

I remain,
Ranald de Balinhard,
Ron Carnegie
r.carnegie at verizon.net
	"The poetry of history lies in the quasi-miraculous fact that
	 once on this earth, on this familiar spot of ground walked
	 other men and women as actual as we are today, thinking
	 their own thoughts, swayed by their own passions but now
	 all gone, vanishing after another, gone as utterly as we
	 ourselves shall be gone like ghosts at cockcrow."
				G.M. Trevelyan