[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2509 - 12 msgs

Ron Carnegie r.carnegie at verizon.net
Wed Sep 25 20:39:31 PDT 2002

At 10:59 PM 9/25/02 EDT, you wrote:
>--
>Dear Friends,
>I am forwarding this message to you, since I'm sure that you will know where
>the events are being held.  Since Mr Rubel isn't on the list, please reply to
>him directly.
>
> My web  site is www.williamrubel.com. I have a schedule posted at my web
>site: www.williamrubel.com. I am sorry that I can't make the Kingdoms Crusade
>event -- but I have to be in Williamsburg on the 12th and Balitomore on the
>13th.
>
>Are there any culinary colloquims happening anywhere?
><A HREF="mailto:william at williamrubel.com">william at williamrubel.com</A>
>Thanks,
>Devra - looking forward to seeing some of youse at EK Coronation

        Someone was looking earlier, I notice this guys webpage lists links
for clockjack makers, hope whoever was looking for that is still here.  I
might have to go over and see this guy on the 12th.

I remain,
Ranald
Ron Carnegie
r.carnegie at verizon.net
	"The poetry of history lies in the quasi-miraculous fact that
	 once on this earth, on this familiar spot of ground walked
	 other men and women as actual as we are today, thinking
	 their own thoughts, swayed by their own passions but now
	 all gone, vanishing after another, gone as utterly as we
	 ourselves shall be gone like ghosts at cockcrow."
				G.M. Trevelyan