[Sca-cooks] Alton Brown in a Tunic?

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 25 20:46:39 PDT 2002

I live in Marietta, I used to live in Alpharetta. I frequently recognize
what grocery he is in when he goes out of his kitchen. I believe he has been
in Harry's Farmer's Market and the Krogers up off of Haynes Bridge Rd (I
know - not helpful).

If at all possible I will so be there! I have a bit of an in because my
Hubbie is one of Christianna's other proteges.

Bwahahahahahaha (evil laugh)

Serena da Riva