[Sca-cooks] Re: *sigh*

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 25 21:04:22 PDT 2002

And a friend sent me this... without even knowing that we had discussed,
shall we say, alternative food products. Says he doesn't remember where
he got it.

***********************************

Thought you'd like this one!

Re: Interesting Chinese Foods
">WOTON in hot oil - $3.75
Ah, yes, it's been a while since I've seen a Chinese restaurant offer
this delicacy, brought to them by the Vikings when they sailed their
longships up the Yellow River....
I'm surprised they actually serve it, since (if I remember correctly)
gods fall under the "Endangered Species Act" and it's illegal to
import them for consumption....probably the restaurant uses imitation
gods, made out of cornstarch and marzipan..."

Is that Olwen's next project?

Anne