[Sca-cooks] Soup du Jour

Laura L thalionar at memoriesofsunlight.org
Thu Sep 26 09:47:02 PDT 2002

oooh! yummy! <mentally rummages through supplies>  the only thing I don't
have on hand is the cauliflower and green pepper! (well, and milk, but I was
going to stop after work and get that anyway). Sounds like dinner!
Especially since it is kinda chilly and rainy outside.

Laura L.
AIM: thalionar
ICQ: 13239593