[Sca-cooks] Re: Humane treatment of animals

robert frazier robertblacksmith at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 12:41:05 PDT 2002

most of the food animals we raised where
named$#@E$%^&^&%$$%$%.
i was the one who chased them after the many brake
outs.
 when we where young the neighbors down the road
raised a steer every year and traded it with friends
across town for the steer they raised.nobody ate a
pet.

--- "Pixel, Goddess and Queen"
<pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Sep 2002, Patricia Collum wrote:
>
> > The dairy bull calves we got for free and raised
> for beef were Sirloin,
> > Tenderloin, T-bone and Hamburger 1, 2 and 3. And
> very tasty, too.
> >
> > Cecily
>

> My uncle's Angus steer was named Rump Roast. And the
> pigs were Laverne,
> Shirley, and Murgatroyd.
>
> Margaret

=====