[Sca-cooks] Picking on Canadians?? TOTALLY OT OOP

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 13:25:59 PDT 2002

Actually, I coincidentally brought in a small handful of the token beads we
are making for Crown Tourney.  I have scanned in a picture of them here
http://groups.msn.com/OlwensOddities/thecooksguildmembers.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=172
The small blue and clear beads are the above the salt feast tokens (104),
the black ones with red and white splotches are the below the salt feast
tokens (100), the white with black dots are for the head of childrens
activities (as thank you tokens for service), the big blue and yellow ones
are for the head cook (as thank yous).  There are others that are not shown.
Olwen