Humane treatment of animals WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: Cooking Cats OT, OOP

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Sep 26 15:32:34 PDT 2002

> Well as far as remarks to get flamed for:)
> I have no problem with people who do not want to eat meat. I do want the to
> understand they have moved themselves one step down on the food chain
> though:)
> TIC, Elric, who is soft hearted but instinctively an carnivore, eyes in
> front of head/hunter, not grazer/prey eyes on side of head:)

And what about bears?

(Humans evolved as omnivores, people, omnivores! Nobody in their right
mind eats a carnivore, and well, wasn't that what the sexual revolution
was all about?)

- Jadwiga, reading her email in a raunchy mood and thoroughly tired of
meat machismo

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
"The lunatic is in my head... There's someone in my head, but it's not me..."