[Sca-cooks] Scullery duty

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Thu Sep 26 17:54:37 PDT 2002

Also sprach Carol Eskesen Smith:
>--
>I'm confused.  Why aren't you also cooking the feast, if you've done
>the research?  That's the OTHER half of the fun!  I learned a long
>time ago that some of the best events are held in kitchens.
>Regards,
>Brekke

Well, I can only figure that some people are good researchers, others
are good cooks, and still others can cook well in bulk and on a
schedule. These skills aren't mutually inclusive, however, and so
there are people who do one or more of these, but not necessarily all.

Of course, being able to do the research, cook the feast and serve to
a horde of willing vict... I mean guinea pi... I mean, appreciative
diners, is pretty much the most fun of all.

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER