[Sca-cooks] Corn

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Sep 27 04:22:58 PDT 2002

Also sprach Huette von Ahrens:
>  >
>>  Adamantius, still some kinda High Priest or
>>  Cardinal or some such, I thought...
>
>Well, if you leave the Cathedral for the Asylum,
>you will be elevated to demi-godhood.
>
>Huette, Mother Superior of the Asylum of St. Ignacia.

Maybe, but there may be some misunderstanding. I was seeking asylum
_at_ the Cathedral, because I was being hunted down for my views on
sharpening steels and canned corn. I threw myself on the mercy of the
Court, missed, and gave my left elbow a nasty scrape, landing on the
horns of a duena...

Adamantius, Father Posterior of the Shysters of Saint Hoodwink

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER