[Sca-cooks] Alton Brown in a Tunic?

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Fri Sep 27 06:56:37 PDT 2002

Well, all of this talk has gotten me motivated once again to make a push
to the Food Network.  I have a show synopsis/proposal that I have been
floating out to major entities, and moving down the food chain, looking
for nibbles.  It has been a good long time since I make the offer to
Food Network Execs, so I've requested the current package to make the
submission.  I'll probably make another pitch to Mean Street Productions
as well.  I have several more items on the resume to give some more
credibility, so maybe this time is the ticket.

I include in the plans using several food history researchers as
consultants in developing content and productions.  That would be the
good many in this Living Room, of course :o)  I'll let you know if
anyone salutes it after it is up the proverbial flagpole.

pacem et bonum,
niccolo difrancesco