[Sca-cooks] Country Music Jamboree

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 27 07:25:04 PDT 2002

I'll let you know...

I freelance, and this has been a very bad year for me. But I do retail
work, and Christmas is looking up. Now, mind you, this means I *might*
have almost as much work from 2 major clients as I had from one of them
in past years, but that's still much more than I had all together a year
ago...

OTOH, our business in the stores in NYC last year wasn't completely
typical of the rest of the country...  You were all suffering a down
turn, but we were just plain weird.

Oh, and my brother lost his job last Friday, too, but that isn't
entirely the economy...  though I strongly suspect the fact they can
replace him with someone without 20 years seniority was a factor!

OK, well, I don't think CW is music, but if you want to play it, I'll
encourage and support you - I believe in supporting the arts (or
whatever... ). I don't have to listen to it...

You know, I always have liked your tag .

Anne