[Sca-cooks] Re: cookie exchange

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 27 09:14:53 PDT 2002

>In a message dated 9/26/2002 11:35:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:
>
> > {{{{{{{{{{{things that make me go EEEWWWW}}}}}}}}}}}}}
> > Olwen turns head and spits
> > remember, I do hate marzipan and frosting is a close second!
> >

>hmm...I don't recall saying you had to EAT it!  Or does looking at it turn
>your stomach also?
>
>Etain (jumping deftly to one side to avoid the spit! -=grin=-)

Actually, the entire project sets me to gagging.  Hans keeps saying I don't
have to do it because whenever I look at or smell pizza I gag.  I do the
cat-hairball face even when the word is spoken, completely involuntarily!!
The folks around here will walk up to me just for fun and say 'pizza' just
to watch the face!  Once over at Chirharts when a group of us were working
on something or other, the group decided to order in pizza.  I steeled
myself and pitched in my contribution thinking "I can do this".  I managed
to choke down half a piece and then proceeded to gag and drool and spit for
the next several hours.  It was awful.  I had no control over that reaction.
  Since I like to do things as realistically as possible I use a real
example so I can match colours and textures just so.  hmmm...see a problem
here?
And frosting is just plain awful, by and large.
Olwen