[Sca-cooks] Re: Midrealm Coronation

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Sep 27 10:53:43 PDT 2002

>> Alys Katharine commented:
>> > Yeah, I'd like to see the pictures!  I'll be the ex-Queen wandering
around the
>> > event wondering what to do now that I don't have anything special to
do in the
>> > SCA right now!  :-)

Yeah, right! Your Excellency, I cannot imagine you not having something
special to do, or lacking for occupation at an event! Perhaps you have
confused yourself with some other talented cook?

'Lainie
- heck, I can hardly go the ladies' room in peace- last winter at one event
I had half-dozen ladies pounce on me with questions about my gown and
headdress. You know, lipstick on a bathroom mirror is great for quick
diagrams...