[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks] Taunting a Maire... was Picking onCanadians??TOTALLY OT OOP

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 27 10:46:24 PDT 2002

Drakey.  Bubbie, baby, sweetie.  It's tough enough being a new driver, but a
long drive to a major ceremony of your SCA life is NOT a good idea.  You have
enough stress, let someone else do the driving.  I'd give the same advice to
experienced drivers as well.  IF not for own sake, then for the sake of the
poor people or trees you'll inevitably run into.  Please.  Live long enough
to GET to your Laurelling.

My proto-peer advice for the online vigil:  Welcome to The Conspiracy.

Selene Colfox
selene at earthlink.net