[Sca-cooks] OT Professor Chaos (was Re: Corn)

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Sep 28 05:21:43 PDT 2002

Also sprach Avraham haRofeh:
>  > Yeah, Avraham. You're not exactly Pink Flamingoes material, I'd say.
>>  Nice try, though. Have you considered changing your name to Professor
>>  Chaos?
>
>I don't get the reference at all... 'splain please?

There's a character named Butters on the series "South Park". For a
while he is the official "fourth kid", a replacement for the now
permanently deceased Kenny. However, he is eventually fired, due to
friend outsizing and friend corporate politics [he is "lame"]. As a
result, he adopts the identity of the supervillain Professor Chaos
(looking a bit like an aluminum-foil-covered version of Magneto in
the X-Men movie), raining disorder, destruction and despair on the
society that shunned him. He does things like switching the plates of
people's soup orders at Bennigan's, and running the garden hose in
his back yard to flood the earth. (Until some guys from the utility
company come and turn off the spigot, that is.) He has two
foil-covered hamsters ("evil minions") and a six-year-old lieutenant
in Evil, named General Disarray.

I kinda like Butters...

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."