[Sca-cooks] Saffron, yet again...

Shannon Malone thegoatinthegarden at lycos.com
Sat Sep 28 09:50:45 PDT 2002

I haven't grown them before, but I'm planting them this fall.  Richter's in Canada sells the bulbs -- I think it was $49 for 100 bulbs.

http://www.richters.com/

I knew a woman in LA once who said she grew them and it was a pain to harvest.  I like doing that kind of stuff though so I'm excited to try them.

Shannon