[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2540 - 19 msgs

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon Sep 30 05:21:38 PDT 2002

Also sprach dseguin:
>From the appearances, the florilegium refers to a different book known as
>"An anonymous Andalusian Cookbook from the 13th century".  Unfortunately I
>am looking for the other andalusian cookbook mentioned in Cariadoc's
>miscellany.  Just my luck to really want to do the recipe out of the hard to
>find one.

I suggest you don't give up. I think those two sources are the same,
possibly different translations/editions. a.k.a. Manuscrito Anonimo,
etc. It's very possibly something many of us have on our shelves
anyway. Maybe you could quote what you have, and we can check it
against what we have?

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER