[Sca-cooks] San Francisco

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 12:03:20 PDT 2002

San Francisco is in the top 5 cities as the most
expensive to live in.  Most of those I know who
have to work in San Francisco live outside SF
near one of the BART stations and commute.  It is
much cheaper to live in the surrounding
countryside than to actually live in SF, unless
you are independently wealthy.

Huette

--- Marilyn Traber

=====